Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Training and Certification around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you have a passion for learning and leading high performing teams, and you have multi-year experience in leading Training Delivery in the ICT industry, then I would like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Delivery Manager in our Australia & New Zealand Training & Certification team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact.
In this role, you will lead an exceptional team of technical trainers, and ensure that both our internal and external partner trainers maintain high level of capability and drive high customer satisfaction.
You will assist customers/partners to understand their training requirements, support development of training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. You will be fully engaged in all phases of the business cycle. This will include tracking delivery of Training programs for clients and business partners, capacity planning, working with technical trainer and operation team to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.
This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for leadership, people, learning and technology. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and a builder who is prepared to think big and is able to dive deep at the same time. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead a team of technical trainers, and develop and support a network of trainers aligned to AWS Training Partners.
- Facilitate continuous development of trainers to support various learning initiatives.
- Translate business needs into training & enablement strategy, offerings and programs
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional technical enablement programs in conjunction with technical leaders, Product Management, Marketing, Solutions Architects.
- Partner with the Curriculum development and Product Management, Marketing, and other key SMEs to identify and develop core curriculum targeted at technical roles in the field.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for technical training & enablement to continuously improve the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact on productivity, readiness and effectiveness.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
- Drive improvements in training performance by innovating and sharing best practices globally.
- Own the reporting and communication of training performance metrics to all the relevant Stakeholders.
- Management of Trainer capacity based on capacity goals and targets. Providing an annual, two and three year view.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals and suggest changes.
- Identify progressive tools and technology enablers that will improve effectiveness of training classes.