Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers more than a million businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training Coordinator - EMEA. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of our EMEA wide training team.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
• Schedule training classes in locations across EMEA. This includes arranging venues, coordinating instructors and ordering training materials.
• Liaise with students to accept their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
• Manage inbound communications including customer concerns.
• Manage monthly invoicing. Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
• Review class evaluation, compile results for reports
• Administration of qwiklab and Gilmore platforms
• Keep up-to-date with the different platforms and tools we work with, such as Sharepoint, Instructor Calendar, various tracking and reporting spreadsheets
• Liaise with Business Development Managers to support onsite training engagements: scheduling instructors, liaising with legal department regarding contracting, liaising with customer about student registrations and class logistics, supporting the AR team with customer setup and billing.
• Liaise with Training Regional Managers to support instructor enablement, ramp-up and to manage the instructor's weekly schedule