Reliability and Maintenance Engineering (RME) is hiring a AMZL Training Coordinator (TC) to further develop and execute the RME Technical Training program by scheduling and planning AMZL training and associated curriculum and effectively managing the Learning Ambassadors (LAs) workload and responsibilities as well as coordinating scheduling of classes and venues.
As a TC in the RME Learning and Development (L&D) team your responsibilities include: manage and develop a team of highly-skilled technical trainers that operate across the U.S., schedule weekly participants and coordinate training activities, oversee execution of hands-on training and development of standards, assess the skills of trainees.
This is a key role in the L&D team for RME in North America; you will lead the LA’s to assess the skills of technicians and deliver instructor-led training, provide support to the sites leveraging the Subject Matter Expert (SME) network, and identify training needs in the network based on reliability metrics. The TC assists the LA’s in owning the content of Technician Asset Certification (TAC) courses and ensure all training is up-to-date by leveraging feedback from the network and engaging with vendors. The TC actively participate in the documentation, deployment, audit, and improvement of AMS standards.
The TC will develop teams and influence leadership across multiple organizations. You will directly work with a team of Amazonian's based around the country and with cross-functional teams and vendors on complex problems, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of RME stakeholders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Manage a team of highly-skilled technical trainers that conduct Amazon Logistics (AMZL) training and evaluations.
· Engage with RME stakeholders for all Business Units and Central teams to ensure required training content is in place to support the advancement of RME technical skills.
· Define annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly training schedules and required attendees and resources.
· Oversee execution of classroom, virtual, and hands-on training activities.
· Assess the skills of technicians trained and effectiveness of training methodologies.
· Assess and develop the skills of LAs.
· Communicate effectively and partner with multiple stakeholders to drive results.
· Experience across the full project life cycle; from analysis and design to implementation.
· Experience with complex projects in operations, processes, or performance improvement.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
·You must also be a self-starter, proven leader, diligent project manager, communicator, and problem solver with strong analytical skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For employees based in South Carolina, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $43,500-$63,700/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience in a coordinator role or learning and development role