Description de l'offre
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager to help and invent and build the Alexa shopping experience across multimodal devices and international marketplaces. Voice shopping is a strategic investment for Amazon; our goal is to deliver a voice-first shopping assistant that customers will engage with and ultimately prefer compared to other ways of shopping. Driving customers to try voice shopping is critically important to deliver on the growth we want to achieve, and driving repeat usage and engagement will be pivotal to our long-term success.
As the Technical Program Manager for the Alexa shopping multimodal team, you will be lead the technical evaluation and coordination with our multiple partners across the wider Alexa Shopping and Alexa as a whole. You will work with teams across Alexa Shopping to define the right technical approach and mechanisms to support the delivery of every Alexa Shopping feature on every device and in every marketplace.
The right person has high levels of customer obsession, a strong demonstrated ability to build repeatable and scalable processes, and is an independent operator skilled at negotiating resources and working cross-team to deliver on behalf of customers.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
· Define and build a programs and mechanisms to deliver Alexa Shopping functionality on multimodal devices..
· Build close relationship with and participate in programs and mechanisms defined by partner teams to ensure transparency and close collaboration
· Define patterns and best practices for repeatedly delivering the best possible customer experience across all devices (!P, 2P and 3P) and in different marketplaces.
· Define and execute a plan for collection of ongoing user feedback and data to evaluate launch readiness and identify areas to improve, to include end to end performance (EEP) testing of Spoken Language Understanding (SLU)
· Technical Program Management or equivalent experience in the tech industry
· Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent professional experience
· Exceptional customer focus
· The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques
· Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion