Are you a self-starter?
Do you enjoy juggling multiple time-sensitive activities?
Then come join Amazon's Technology Sourcing and Infrastructure (TSI) team. We are seeking a Telecommunications Project Manager specializing in voice and data circuit management and delivery. You will be in charge of hundreds of telecom circuits that directly support Amazon Corporate and Customer Service employees within the EMEA region.
In this role, you will be responsible for the installation life cycle of all voice and data circuits, both new and existing, needed for corporate operations in EMEA. Organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative. Your ability to work independently with limited direction, communicate effectively with team members in disparate geographic locations, and drive circuit installation timelines will be critical to your success. You will coordinate circuit installations and work closely with engineering and operations organizations to ensure circuits are correctly provisioned and maintained. As a single point of contact for telecom circuit installations and tracking, you will resolve problems and develop relationships at all levels of the organization, including outside vendors.
This position may require up to 15% travel.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Serve as the primary interface for all data and voice circuit order management
· Track and report on all open voice/data circuit requests and drive timely installations
· Meet with telecom vendors weekly (more frequently if needed) to drive timely installations, identifying and resolving issues
· Generate and deliver consolidated status reports for IT leadership
· Record all circuit information to include location, cost, milestone dates, and circuit details
· Ensure circuit sizing, installation, and augmentation processes meet and comply with all Amazon polices and guidelines, specifically IT and internal Engineering
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts with carrier circuit installs/activations
· Audit utilization of active circuits, upgrading or cancelling as needed
· Create, implement and document standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes within the network delivery space
· Assist in other administrative duties, including quoting, ordering, invoice auditing, asset tracking, and inventory management