Amazon.in is looking for a Technical Program Manager to consolidate and leverage analytics & data programs for the Mass & Brand Marketing team. This role plans and manages large scale marketing analytics data programs, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders. This role monitors the overall project progress, anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate. The successful candidate will have experience in managing complex projects, and have the ability to influence cross functional stakeholders to implement initiatives supporting the objectives.
The candidate should demonstrate high attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities. Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and collaborate with the stakeholders to deliver results will be crucial for success in this role. This role requires an individual with expertise in program management, along with excellent analytical and communication abilities. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, vocally self-critical, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will lead efforts to:
· Understand and explain complex technical issues, discern impact, and communicate them to business partners to drive resolution
· Planning and execution of large scale marketing analytics data programs, working closely with internal & external partner teams to build scalable mechanisms to support core program objectives
· Ability to prioritize complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders
· Ability to build strong relations and earn trust with stakeholders to help implement solutions to enable the program deliverables
· Own communication for progress across these projects with senior leadership and across partner organizations
· Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks and systemic gaps that can impair the ability to meet the team goals
· Make the right trade-offs between schedule, resources, and scope in order to deliver on project
· Operate autonomously, drive end to end programs to deliver on project goals
· Strong collaboration skills pulling teams together and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Experience with managing technical solutions for Marketing Analytics
· 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
· 2+ years of technical program management experience
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules