Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its “Cx” promise across millions of customers worldwide? Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding “YES”, read on!
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The RBS group in Chennai is an integral part of the Amazon online product life cycle and buying operations. The team's goal is to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The successful Subject Matter Expert is a problem-solver, mentor and communicator with strong expertise in process optimizations and systems thinking. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to drive business projects for the RBS team. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such operations, category leaders and program management, to independently drive the performance improvement projects. In this role you will be focused on the execution and operational aspects of critical work involved for Amazon customers (vendors/vendor managers/end customer), root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the business.
· Success will be measured by the performance of your internal teams on input metrics and individual project deliverable
· Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications
· Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements
· Drive appropriate data oriented analysis, adoption of technology solutions and process improvement projects to achieve operational and business goals
· Work with internal Amazon teams to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
· Conduct deep dive analysis on the handled issues and publish recommendations and action plans based on data
· Support the launches of new programs, categories and features
Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and driven to provide insightful and timely information to customers. The candidate should have strong communication skills and ability to prioritize effectively to ensure timelines are met. There is always room to make things better so this candidate should also have the ability to invent and simplify. Lastly, the candidate should have an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Project management – (PMP certified preferably)
· Medium to advanced knowledge of Automation using Python/Selenium and other automation scripts
· Using Python / R for data analysis, statistical tools such as SAS
· Experience with reporting & like Data Visualization tools such as Quick Sight / Tableau / Power BI or other BI packages
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Operations, Business, Project Management, Engineering
· Overall experience of 2-6 years with 1-3 years' experience in project management, with proved case of success
· Creating complex SQL Queries joining multiple datasets and ETL DW concepts
· Certified Lean Sigma Green Belt from a reputed organization (minimum 3 projects successfully completed)
· Understand basic and systematic approaches to manage projects/programs. Analytical thinking (Ability to methodical step-by-step approach by break down complex problems into single and manageable components)
· Excellent oral and written English skills
· Understanding of customer experience, listening to customers' voice and work backwards to improve business process and operations
· Proficient in Advanced Excel & Macro knowledge