Amazon is looking for a Studio Operations Associate with interest in working in a commercial studio environment. The Studio Operations Associate contributes to the efficient flow of moving large volumes of products between the fulfillment center and Studio. This role will partner with the Studio and Fulfillment Centers management team to identify efficiencies in workflow and communicates with others to improve processes.
· Consistently monitors the flow of product between the Fulfillment Centers and the studio
· Follows studio guidelines to inbound, outbound and prep product for imaging and adhering to high standards of maintaining product packaging integrity
· Identifies issues with products flowing in and out of the studio and seeks solutions to resolve
· Maintains safety procedures in the work environment and leads 5S for compliance
· Assists with training new employees and supporting in creating/maintaining training materials and/or Standard Operating procedure's for physical Operations functions.
· Takes initiative to learn new job tasks and develop skills
· Fully understands consistently works to meets daily production and quality goals
· Physically and systematically introduces product into workflow
· Continuously seeks improvements to workflow processes while maintaining current service level agreements
· Proposes and/or participates in process improvement initiatives to help foster a culture of continuous improvement