Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows. From one service, we're delivering versatile ways to watch hundreds of thousands of titles on the web, mobile & tablet devices, and hundreds of internet-connected TVs, Blu-Ray players, set top boxes, and game consoles.
The Prime Video UX Design team is seeking a highly motivated Sr. UX Designer to design Prime Video on desktop and mobile web globally.
In a collaborative environment, you'll drive design from early-stage conceptual design all the way through final delivery and launch. You'll work closely with product management, engineering, and executive leadership across Amazon Video in our Seattle and London offices, as well as with other organisations and product teams across Amazon. Your focus will be designing a highly-performant and feature-rich experience for customers to enjoy on their web devices. You will have ownership of features from vision to execution but will also guide a studio of designers on how to craft the best experiences for the web.
· Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
· Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
· Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and project stakeholders for review and feedback
· Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.