Join a team creating software on a global scale with Amazon’s team in Brisbane, Australia. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to help build and deliver technology for Amazon’s global grocery business.
We are a software development team that values diversity and collaboration to help each other succeed. Bring your experiences, perspectives and skills to our team and help build a great grocery shopping experience for customers all around the world. We're looking for people with a passion for solving challenging problems, learning on the go and working with teammates to get stuff done!
As a Technical Program Manager you will own the delivery of new solutions to problem spaces within our rapid fulfillment portfolio. You are the glue that brings a project together. You will work across multiple internal teams and stakeholders, bringing together projects with diverse individuals and systems and ensuring project delivery.
You are comfortable with ambiguity and know how to define and structure a project. In collaboration with software development managers, engineers, product managers, user experience designers, operational experts and business leaders you enable the creation of amazing customer experiences at Amazon. You will bring best practices and an agile mindset to teams, helping them perform at their best and ensuring high standards of delivery, operational performance and customer focus.
We have an inclusive culture focused on building the right solutions for our customers, and having fun while doing it. If our business, culture, and love for technology sound like they might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.
• 3+ years of coding experience
• Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse teams across an organisation
• Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, related technical discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of best practices for software construction, planning, stakeholder management, and operations
• Effective verbal and written English communication
• Experience with agile or other program management methodologies