The Amazon Alexa Domains recruiting team is seeking a talented results oriented Sr. Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization. Driving recruiting strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Possess strong ability to screen and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Possess strong ability to partner with cross functional teams to deliver a pipeline of both internal and external candidates
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of Full lifecyle technical recruiting experience (Strong sourcing)
· Capturing, analysis and delivery of recruiting metrics
· Team lead or mentorship of junior recruiters