Amazon Advertising is committed to maintaining and advancing the trust of our customers. We have a Customer Trust team that is focused on advancing this commitment and raising the bar on our advertising products and services through privacy, compliance, security, ad quality, and engagement. We are looking for an experienced Compliance Program Manager with a proven track record of performance to be part of our Customer Trust compliance team. The role has impact across everything we do in Advertising.
· Support the development and implementation of solutions for global privacy challenges that engenders trust with our customers.
· Evaluate and assess services against privacy and security promises and compliance policies.
· Develop a technical understanding of our advertising systems and current privacy and security controls, and articulate compliance implications to relevant teams.
· Collaborate with privacy and security to drive compliance and privacy related initiatives to drive adoption of new policies, and frameworks.
· Lead projects to implement standards, tools, and processes supporting privacy and security.
· Apply a working knowledge of global data privacy, information security regulations and policies to articulate customer impact and drive alignment across Advertising teams
· Influence and collaborate with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders, while driving best change management practices through communication.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
· Above all, you feel strongly about building and preserving customer trust.
· Ability to deal with a great deal of ambiguity and the ability to simplify complex issues (some highly technical including ML so needs good tech aptitude).
· Excellent translator between various part of the business and external stakeholders.
· Work well in ambiguous situations and are able to formulate direction and lead internal Advertising resources, external partners and customers through the engagement lifecycle.
· Strategic thinker who can demonstrate understanding of requirements, foresee risks, make decisions guided by policies, procedures, customer needs, and business plan with limited guidance.
We are looking for a combination of these to compliment this jobs basic qualifications. A successful candidate does not need to have all of these.
· Strong familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, and other privacy regulations.
· Security or Privacy industry certifications.
· Technical expertise, particularly with Ad Tech.
· Experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance tools and technology.
· Knowledge of compliance methods, standards, processes, governance models, and industry standard compliance frameworks.
· Prior experience with project management.
· Experience working in regulated industry, preferably on a global scale
· Global experience (program launches in multiple geographies simultaneously).
· Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable compliance processes
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Ability to take ownership and successfully deliver results in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Relentlessly high standards.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to define requirements and apply strategic thinking.
This position starts at $98,700/yr. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/benefits. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements