Are you interested in building strategic products for one of Amazon’s most significant and fastest-growing businesses? The Amazon Marketplace enables over 2 million third-party sellers in eleven marketplaces to list their products for sale to Amazon customers. Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique products and are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager-Technical to launch a key strategic product in the EU this year. This product is focused on facilitating cross-border trade for third-party Sellers on Amazon. It is ambitious, complex, and highly impactful.
In this role, you will work on developing the product strategy and vision, outlining business requirements for a scalable solution, and overseeing the implementation, launch (go-to-market) and post-launch product performance. You will work closely across business, tech, marketing, and partner teams to foster alignment and solve challenging problems. You will work directly with Customers and Sellers to understand their needs, and will use those insights to make immediate impact on product design. You will provide program visibility and strategic recommendations to senior leadership.
You have a strong sense of ownership and a clear bias for action, ready to do what it takes to make a launch successful. You enjoy thinking big, diving deep, and creating clarity and structure around ambiguous problems. You are relentlessly curious and passionate about understanding customer needs. You enjoy working across regions in a team that spans cultural backgrounds; you are at ease working in a complex environment and are looking for a place with broad scope and high growth potential.
· MBA or Masters degree in engineering, business, economics, mathematics, or computer science
· Experience in e-commerce product management
· Experience delivering complex projects in a fast-paced work environment
· Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage change in a fast-paced environment
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction
· Bachelors degree in engineering, business, economics, mathematics, computer science, or related discipline
· 5+ years of experience in delivering cross-functional projects in product, marketing, and/or business development
· Experience working closely with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
· Experience with product management in international environments that resulted in building and rolling out products to customers
· Experience managing stakeholder relationships cross-functionally and cross-geographically
· Experience influencing scoping, resourcing, and feature prioritization across teams outside his/her own organization
· Experience juggling multiple priorities and creating a sense of urgency
· Experience leading cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management