In this role, you'll be the business development manager on a new commercial program we are launching in Key for Business for 2022. We are in last stages of developing an enterprise offering from KfB and we are seeking an experienced BD leader to drive enterprise adoption.
In this role, you'll focus on developing a GTM strategy, understanding the addressable market, market discovery, building and nurturing pipeline, negotiating agreements, managing technical and business relationship with customers, drive pilot engagements, be the voice of the customer, and ultimately help our customers be successful with our services and technology.
You'll work closely with Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Corporate BD, Finance, Tax, Accounting, and Program Management. It will be your job to manage our enterprise customer relationships and serve as escalation path for the success of our building management customer service.
Key job responsibilities
· Dive deep into the market needs, pains and current offerings
· Understand deeply our product offering and serve as a critical stakeholder on the roadmap development
· Develop Enterprise Go-To-Market strategy for new product and services
· Develop and manage enterprise pipeline & business plans
· Build and maintain executive relationship with enterprise customers
· Inform and advise KfB on Business and Product roadmaps
· Work cross-functionally with the rest of KfB for you to be successful in your role
About the team
Key for Business vision is to provide a 1-Click access to every customer doorstep. We enable Amazon logistics’ delivery drivers with time/defect saving technology, improving the bottom line of our last mile operations and increasing Amazon's accountability and security for property owners/managers.
The Business Development and Marketing team is the Seattle based group that provides strategic partnerships and go-to-market strategy to drive customer adoption.
· Master degree or MBA degree
· Experience in the last mile delivery partnership industry
· Experience in IoT technology industry
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 5+ years of experience in business development, sales or strategy positions
· 2+ years of experience in enterprise technology sales
· Experience managing and orchestrating account team resources on behalf of customers
· Experience proactively growing customer knowledge and relationships within complex accounts
· Strong verbal and written communication skills - particularly writing strategy documentation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience with CRM and/or Salesforce
· Ready to travel domestic and internationally to where the customer HQ might be