Technical Sales Engineer, Amazon Publisher Services
A9.com, an Amazon company, creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer who can consult with new and existing publishers to improve their programmatic infrastructure. In this role, you will:
· Be a key technical liaison for Amazon Publisher Services’ enterprise customers (comScore top publishers)
· Partner closely with business and account teams as a technical consultant for custom integrations and solutions
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges for our customers
· Champion new product requirements and features for development
· Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to customers
At A9, you will experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in London.
· Experience working directly with customers and/or external partners
· Strong experience working with browser debugging tools
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to business and technical audiences in an easy to understand way
· You must be familiar working with ad tech and related technologies such as DoubleClick DFP, OAS, Adtech, etc
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and networking
· Experience with common content publishing tools like WordPress
· Experience using Android or iOS SDKs
· An interest in the business behind the products we develop