This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company. In this role, you will develop the technical capabilities of our Global System Integrators (GSIs) so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with the GSIs you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables for a GSI, develop and execute multi-day workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries. You will have the opportunity to dive deep on our Amazon Web Services technologies and will work side by side with some of the top technical talent in the industry.
As an Ecosystem Solution Architect focused on Global System Integrators within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners. You will also get to work on some of the more innovative AWS services such as Machine Learning and IoT and be able to apply them in specific vertical markets such as Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and Utilities.
The candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for our partners
• Own the technical relationship and deliverables for one of the global system integrators
• Assist the global systems integrators build an AWS centre of excellence within their organisation enabling them to offer and deliver AWS based solutions to our joint customers
• Work with specific Innovation Centres within the global systems integrators enabling them to deploy prototype solutions using high-level services in the Machine Learning, Voice, Chatbots, IoT and Augmented/Virtual Reality domains
• Assist global system integrators earn the trust of customers by delivering multi-day technical workshops, lead white boarding sessions, executing on Proof of Concepts, and contributing to the construction of performance, scalable, secure, and highly available AWS solutions
• Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical whitepapers with GSIs, technical case studies, and enterprise focused blog posts
• Dive deep on AWS Services as you develop reference architectures, presentations
• Exhibit a combination of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions
• Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services