Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services is looking for Software Development Engineers to develop new platforms for AWS Networking. You will join a team of engineers developing embedded routing platforms that enable one of the world's largest and complex networks. With Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to become The Infrastructure Platform to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. As we expand at a tremendous rate, we look for innovative ways to build, automate and scale our network, and are responsible for providing significantly improved performance, reliability, control, and visibility for Amazon's global network.
We are seeking engineers with a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing Linux-based solutions on embedded devices for networking products. We want people who are passionate about changing the way data center networking is done.
Why would you want to work on network devices for Amazon?
· We have some of the largest data center networks in the world and we don't stop growing.
· Because we own the network and the hosts, we can innovate in a way that others cannot.
· Very large impact: everything AWS does is built on networks using these devices.
· You like to get stuff done. We have a lot to do.
· BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· 1+ years' experience with driver, board bring-up, systems debugging and board-level system development