Description de l'offre
Want to help design and build a brand new set of apps and a platform for the future of Talent Management at Amazon, as experienced by hundreds of thousands of employees? You can help us deliver an awesome employee experience, putting the employee at the center of their career. Come be part of a team that will directly shape and influence the future growth of every employee at Amazon including your own!
You will work as part of a sustainable paced agile team and will play a technical hands on leadership role in your team giving you the responsibility and authority and autonomy to ensure success. You will have a system-wide, architectural view of the solutions that you build. You will be involved in every aspect of the process - from idea generation, business analysis and technical design through to software development using the latest technologies and design patterns. Your systems will meet remarkably high standards of performance and reliability, and will operate at massive scale, 24x7.
Come join a team full of very intelligent and capable people who come from all over the world. Enjoy the chance to work in a relaxed setting with a good social life. The team based in Edinburgh, Scotland is rapidly expanding. Successful candidates will have strong technical ability, a focus on the customer experience, great teamwork and communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
The position offers exceptional opportunities for every candidate to grow their technical and non-technical skills. If you are selected, you have the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by inventing, enhancing and building world class systems, delivering results, working on exciting and challenging projects.
· Computer Science Honours degree (2:1 or better) or another technical degree or postgraduate study. In lieu of degree, relevant skills and equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated coding and problem solving skills in at least one modern programming language.
· Strong computer science grounding in a broad range of algorithms and data-structures.
· Good design pattern knowledge and the ability to pick the right pattern after understanding the trade offs.
· Advanced coding skills (concurrency, profiling and performance optimisation).
· Designed and built complex systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling).
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills.