Description de l'offre
At Amazon, our goal is to create great games. We believe in groundbreaking games that can redefine the boundaries of player experience and change the way the world sees entertainment. Games have the power to connect people at a massive scale, and creating these experiences will produce some of the future's most influential voices in media and art. We seek the best game developers in the world to join our team and become the architects of this vision. Join us and you will have the power of Twitch, AWS, and the entire Amazon ecosystem to shape the future of games.
As a programmer for live services at Amazon Games, Orange County, you will be part of a team creating engaging, connected experiences that push the boundaries of what is possible. As a part of Amazon, we have an incredible amount of freedom to develop amazing, original games. We need your help to make that a reality! You will be on a dynamic team that works on a broad range of technologies which impact the back-end infrastructure and operational capabilities of large scale online games. This ranges from designing new services, integrating new features and functionalities that build upon Amazon's broad range of capabilities, to building the tools that allow the team to respond to customer behaviors and feedback while creating products that raise the bar for the industry.
· Working on New World (MMO) game team implementing connected experiences to enhance the game's social experience via features and services.
· Working in partnership with multiple teams to build new services and infrastructure supporting online games-as-a-service.
· Identifying potentials for process and operational efficiency improvements and building the resulting tools/services.
· Be well aware of the ‘state of the arts' and assess new trends and emerging technologies.
· Drive improvements to our development, deployment, and operational tools and processes to ensure quality results and efficient working practices.
· Implement live service features to high quality.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years professional experience in software development.
· Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write expert-level, maintainable, and robust code in C++, as well as Python, or Java.