Description de l'offre
Do you want to join a team that is revolutionizing how customers shop online for clothing and shoes? Come join our team of seasoned business leaders, passionate engineers, experienced product managers and creative visual designers to tackle the most important customer challenges in Softlines.
The Prime Wardrobe team is looking for a highly motivated, top notch Software Development Engineer to build and scale burgeoning try-before-you-buy platform that drives this exciting new initiative. This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 4+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl