Description de l'offre
Amazon Video delivers ground-breaking digital video services and award-winning original programming instantly to PCs, portable devices, consoles, and TVs worldwide.
Within Amazon Video, the TVOD team is responsible for the Amazon customer experience in buying and renting video content, from surfacing the most relevant offers and ensuring transactions succeed to handling the lifecycle of everything they have bought. We are seeking back end engineers to build the services that power all of Amazon Video devices and web globally. This job will challenge you on various fronts – You will solve technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, scalability, availability, and accuracy just to name a few. You will drive future solutions that will impact how we run Amazon Video worldwide by collaborating with many teams. You should have a strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a rapidly changing environment, and, of course, a real passion for TV and film.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.