Description de l'offre
Television is changing. Amazon Video would like to offer every film to everyone to watch instantly anywhere. Would you like to join us to help shape the future of TV?
AV deliver films and TV shows instantly to PCs, portable devices, consoles, and TVs worldwide. We have opportunities for talented engineers, designers, testers, product managers, and technical leaders to join our development teams in London to work on global features in our development teams. You will be encouraged to see the big picture, be creative, and positively impact millions of customers. This is a young and evolving business where creativity and drive can have a lasting impact on the way video is enjoyed worldwide.
The AV Financial Systems group is seeking talented Software Development Engineers to build world-class bespoke financial software from the ground up to support our expanding global video business. As an Amazon software engineer in this team you will design, develop, test and deploy new features to automate financial processes. A successful candidate will have strong technical ability, great communication skills and an established background in developing full-stack n-tier systems. An interest in how we account for and manage the financials for a multi-billion dollar business would also be beneficial.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Highly proficient in at least one of Java, C++, C#, Objective-C.
· Evidence of working with algorithms, data-structures, efficiency, concurrency, performance optimization.
· Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
· OS fundamentals and systems architecture.
· Cloud computing, large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal English communications skills.