Are you interested in cracking the untapped market of grocery in India? Our 3 year vision is to be the largest online ultrafast grocery store in India.
We are building net new, India first technology to solve for the grocery supply chain in India. This is a rare opportunity to work on greenfield projects with high impact and an opportunity to disrupt the grocery market in India. If working on extremely high impact products excites you, then you should talk to us.
Our engineers are software developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the lead whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering software solutions for the consumable program. In this role, you will have an opportunity to own design and development of key parts of services. You will have influence on subsystem design and help contribute to a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
In this role, you will participate in all parts of the software development process, from collaborating with customers and other stakeholders like product manager, operation, fulfillment, category manager, and finance teams on design to executing that design in a scalable and extensible way. You will collaborate with worldwide external teams, senior software development engineer and principal engineers while working on hard business and design problems. Successful candidates are passionate about translating high-level, ambiguous business goals to software platforms that enable multiple businesses. You are passionate about taking initiative, delivering extensible, on-time solutions, and being a part of high-performing teams.
We care about your career growth. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there.
· Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling applications.
· Demonstrated passion for innovation.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience in Agile development methodology and best practices.
· Ability to perform well in a startup-like environment
· Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures
· Effective problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, or C#