Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Senior Program Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Lead various cross-functional teams to design, develop, execute and implement revenue-generating and cost-saving projects and programs impacting business and customer experience involving Supply Chain, Retail, Import, Fulfillment Center Customer Service, and related operations by applying Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing operations and best practices to increase efficiency within processes.
2. Develop and execute business strategies and decisions based on detailed data cost/benefit analysis of related financial and business data by utilizing advanced Excel.
3. Manage project and programs from planning and completion by defining functional and technical requirements, specifications and solutions; coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and enhance and deploy new or existing features; and driving creation of quality & process change initiatives, and other Lean initiatives & methodologies to meet and exceed business plans.
4. Utilize standard analytical tools to analyze business metrics for optimization and synthesize derive actionable recommendations to meet business objectives.
5. Coordinate multiple simultaneous cross-team and cross-disciplinary efforts from project inception to delivery.
6. Responsible for ownership in executing large scale process improvement opportunities within new business launches and existing processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior leadership and stakeholders.
7. Recognize and resolve issues and provide hands-on project guidance to ensure completion of assigned projects.
8. Responsible for all aspects of project management (including managing, planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking of projects from initiation and planning, execution and delivery).
9. Engage and manage project teams during the initiation, discovery, design, build, validation & rollout phases to ensure timely delivery of projects.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Packaging, MIS, Mathematics, Operations, or related discipline and 2 years of experience in operations analysis, program management or project management. In the alternative, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, Packaging, MIS, Mathematics, Operations, or related discipline and 5 progressively responsible post-baccalaureate years of experience in operations analysis, program management or project management.
Experience must include:
(1) 2 years of experience in supply chain/transportation operations, direct-to-customer fulfillment/distribution center/operations, general management, or engineering operations.
(2) 1 year of experience in project management, including managing, planning, organizing, scheduling and tracking of projects from initiation, planning, execution and delivery.
(3) 1 year of experience performing data mining and conducting with data and statistical analysis utilizing SQL, Excel advanced modeling, VBA, or related business intelligence tools.
(4) 1 year of experience using lean process manufacturing/Six Sigma, performance metrics or related methodologies to increase efficiency within processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.