Help businesses explore the benefits of selling on Amazon! If educating businesses from all around the world on how to start their journey and have success in selling on Amazon excites you, we want to talk with you.
We are seeking a passionate Seller Education Manager to join our Europe Seller University Learning and Development team. Seller University is Amazon’s one-stop learning service that assists aspiring and current selling partners to successfully build and grow their business on Amazon globally. As Seller University Team, our mission is to empower businesses interested in selling on Amazon to launch, build and succeed in their venture on Amazon. In 2021, we are expanding our team multi-fold and are really looking forward to making a difference to all business around the world considering online selling. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our team and program expansion, building new mechanisms and culture.
As Seller Education Manager you will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from seller needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills.
The ideal candidate will have the functional skills to create educational materials, as well as the deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience.
Position is based in Luxembourg.
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects, working closely with product management, development, local stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Partner with worldwide stakeholders and regional partners to have a deep understanding in the Selling Partner experience and processes
· Identify seller painpoints using VOS, collaborating with local stakeholders and generate actionable insights
· Create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our websites in European marketplaces
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Experience with content creation, translation, localization processes and tools, creating localized content and managing translation of materials, working with external vendors
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Experience collaborating with design, UX, product teams and subject matter experts
· Experience on working with a global team
· Experience developing content for an international audience
· Proven abilities in project planning, resource and risk management
· Proven abilities to be self-starter and pro-active
· Experience developing or editing multimedia (images, videos)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process. Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
For this position, we expect..
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or relevant field of study
· 3+ years of project or program management experience
· Ability to communicate effectively across multiple, global stakeholders types (internal/external) and levels of leadership
· Experience in gathering business requirements, customer painpoints, analysing data and deriving actionable inputs to be presented and reviewed in business meetings
· Highly detail-oriented and able to readily organize and prioritize work with ability to multitask in a fast-paced, technical environment,
· Excellent skills in business analysis, problem solving, negotiation, and influencing
· Ability to frugally manage external agency partners, insisting on the highest standards while consistently delivering on deadline
· Proficiency with MS Excel
· Fluent in English and native speaker in one of these languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish