· Ability to work on various tools & perform trend analysis using data mining, monitoring and related analytics to detect patterns indicating theft, fraud or abuse.
· Ability to conduct detailed investigation within the policy framework, identify root cause & write report, develop management action plan for process formulation/ compliance/ improvement.
· Drive corrective and preventive process changes that could impact shrink reduction matrix positively.
· Evaluate S&LP process performance, internal policies and recommend mitigation/ optimization areas
· Build effective working relationship within team & manage stakeholders to drive closure of optimization trackers/ management action plan.
· Effectively manage security services vendor for SLA adherence and conduct training for guarding force on S&LP processes.
· Manage preventive maintenance of fire safety devices & train staff on emergency response.
· Ability to respond & implement crisis management plan to support business continuity.
· Coordinate with Government agencies for further support based on investigation findings.
· Perform risk assessment of site & operation model and frame mitigation measures.
Manage physical security of sites through guarding service & monitor optimum functioning of electronic surveillance devices
· Post graduate in law enforcement or IT related academic degree
· Experience in working with law enforcement or military/ investigative function
. Local resident with good understanding of local dynamics.
· Minimum graduate with 5 years’ experience on investigative or loss prevention or supply-chain field, preferably in a multinational environment or Minimum 10 years of armed forces or law enforcement service experience with atleast 2 years of corporate Security/Loss Prevention/Supply chain Experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Advanced level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS office package
· Strong communication skills & fluent knowledge of verbal & written English/ vernacular language.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with business tools & understand business metrics
· Demonstrated ability to perform in pressure environment with adherence to timelines
· Critical thinking & attention to detail of a narrative
· Strong interpersonal skills & proven experience in managing stakeholders and vendors
Strong business ethics, discretion