Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
· PNE5 - Sort Center: 18 Applegate Dr, Robbinsville, NJ 08691 Fairless Hills, PA
· DPL4 - Delivery Station: 1 Geoffery Drive, Fairless Hills, PA 19030
· DEW4 - Delivery Station: 2251 Cabot Blvd W, Langhorne, PA 19047 Burlington, NJ
· ACY2 - Fullfillment Center: 1101 E Pearl St, Burlington, NJ 08019
· ACY8 - Sort Center: 8 Campus Dr. Burlington, NJ 08016 Cranbury, NJ
· TTN2 - AMXL FC: 343 Half Acre Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.25 - $17.25*
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
· Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
· Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
· Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
· Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers– Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Delivery Stations– Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
DELIVERY STATIONS AMXL (Heavy Bulky) – This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customers’ doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose.Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
Sort Centers–It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a flexible schedule of up to 40 hours.
WHOLE FOODS SHOPPERS – Prime Now offers shopping services from Whole Foods Market, so customers can order online and have items delivered in under two hours. As a Shopper, you’ll work in a grocery store setting at Whole Foods, locating and carefully selecting items and packaging them for delivery. If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
· High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .