Amazon Team Member
Amazon is hiring full-time team members to get orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
· Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
· Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
· Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
· Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
· High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
· Must be with amazon for 30 days
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority. The unlawful, improper presence, or use of drugs or alcohol in the workplace is prohibited as it presents a danger to the health and safety of everyone. The Drug and Alcohol policy, acknowledged during onboarding as an Amazon Seasonal, is still applicable and can be found be logging into MyDocs .
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .