The A to Z team enables the scaling of Amazon's hourly workforce. The A to Z mobile application directly impacts the lives of associates by helping them identify the best shifts for their schedule, opportunities to pick up additional work, and choose when they get paid. We are committed to helping associates achieve the work life harmony that is best for them. We are also committed to helping Amazon acquire, train, and retain associates to fulfill Amazon’s mission to be the world’s most customer centric company.
We're looking for a talented SDET who can raise the bar on A to Z quality. Your work will directly influence the working experience for millions of Amazonians. Your responsibilities will include building and integrating test automation frameworks, with the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas, and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit employees and customers worldwide.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
· Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
· Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python or web based technologies
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development