Our Alexa Product Advisor vision is to provide the best possible answers for a wide range of questions around product. The first step in providing these answers is to form high quality classification and machine understanding of natural language questions into their core components (shape, product references, attributes, pronouns etc).
· Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics) or equivalent experience.
· Experience applying various machine learning techniques, and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance.
· Experience developing experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, and the ability to accurately determine cause and effect relationships.
· Have a history of building systems that capture and utilize large data sets in order to quantify performance via metrics or KPIs.
· Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.