Join the Chaos Engineering team in Amazon Search. We perform experiments in production to harden Search against outages and make sure that whenever a customer searches for products, they find what they are looking for.
In this role you will:
· Design, implement, execute and automate chaos experiments to continuously test Amazon Search' resilience against hardware failures, dependency outages, traffic spikes and more.
· Collaborate with service owners to remedy vulnerabilities, minimize blast radius and harden Amazon Search.
· Research cutting edge tools and practices in resilience engineering and adopt them as appropriate.
Joining this team, you'll experience the benefits of working in an entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We are a diverse, customer-obsessed and passionate team located in Meguro, Tokyo.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related fields.
· At least 3 years of professional experience in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
· Business-level written and oral English communication skills.