We are looking for high caliber and tested Software Development Engineers to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software architecture design and building highly scalable services.
This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving algorithmically complex problems, front end and backend services that can scale to millions of requests and deployed globally delivering an exceptional customer experience. As innovators we embrace new technology, you will be empowered to choose the right highly scalable and available technology to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly distributed systems that can scale and solving challenging problems, come join us!
· Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
· Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
· Experience with Big-data Analytics and Machine Learning
· Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
· 4+ years professional experience in software development
· Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, Java, or Perl
· Familiarity with Linux