Interested in engineering world's best Machine Learning service on AWS? Join us to make Amazon the best place in the world to do ML.
Our mission is to facilitate productionalization of Machine Learning models easier for different classes of users ranging from ML experts to developers without ML knowledge.
Amazon's machine learning platform team currently supports various services inside of the company and under AWS. Please take a look at https://aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/
You will work in the company of world experts and there are immense learning as well as growth opportunities.
You will design, implement, test, document, and support cross-cutting services to help customers do machine learning at scale. You'll assist in gathering and analyzing business and functional requirements, and translate requirements into technical specifications for robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture. You will serve as a key technical resource in the full development cycle, from conception to delivery and maintenance. You will produce comprehensive, usable software documentation; recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards. You will own delivery of entire piece of the system and serve as technical lead on complex projects using best practice engineering standards, and hire/mentor junior development engineers.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Strong computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms design, complexity analysis, operating systems etc.
· Object-oriented design proficiency
· Strong analytical abilities and problem solving
· Strong inclination towards building high quality systems by testing mercilessly.
· Strong sense of ownership and willing to own end to end systems.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Go, Python, Scala, C++, C#.