Have you ever wanted to be part of building a new entertainment business? Prime Gaming is looking for a talented and versatile Sales & Sponsorship Partner Lead to join our Prime Gaming Live team and help grow our sales practice. Prime Gaming Live was created to make a new type of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers (www.twitch.tv/crown). We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our sales team!
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Prime Gaming Live is a fast-growing segment of our business. In this role, you will accelerate revenue growth and grow strategic partnerships. You will report into the Head of Sales & Sponsorships and will be responsible for delivering best in class creative solutions to our clients. You should be an excellent communicator with experience operating at all levels, as well as a strategic thinker who is able to earn the trust of partners across Amazon and our clients. You will make data-driven decisions, set and achieve growth goals, and have the freedom to “think big.”
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop pipeline and achieve revenue targets
· Be a consultative and creative partner to Prime Gaming Live (PGL) partners
· Work with teams internally including Legal, Business Development, Operations, and the Amazon sales teams
· Learn and articulate the value proposition of the PGL/Crown Channel offering including brand integrations, sponsorship products & audience to partners
· Build and manage key relationships internally and externally to ensure pipeline health
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to escalate quickly and enable quick decision making
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate the PGL value proposition
· Experience in new media sales (digital media, live-streaming, Twitch)
· Experience with sponsorship and integration sales (gaming and e-sports knowledge a plus)
· Experience in business development
· Strong client and agency relationships
· Experience working directly with brands on developing creative partnerships through sponsorship packaging and integration sales
· Ability to work in a diverse team
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize sales funnel and use data to inform sales decisions
· Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
· Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of sales experience working in entertainment content, sponsorship, and advertising sales
· 3+ years of advertising sales experience in e-sports or gaming