The Finance Operations team is looking for an RPA Application Engineer (aka Ninja) to automate tasks across a variety of systems, both packaged applications and home-grown products. The developer will be part of a world-class team working at the speed and scale of Amazon. The successful candidate will work directly with business stakeholders to understand as-is, research related systems and sources of truth, make recommendations for to-be design and then develop the bots accordingly.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will be responsible for developing complex automation solutions using a variety of methods in support of automation initiatives. Collaborates with the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization. Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within architecture. Utilizes process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency. Must be able to consult on and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
· Experience with Oracle Financial Application (OFA)
· Work in an agile/scrum environment using JIRA or similar
· A strong technical knowledge of Blue Prism in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
· Strong technical knowledge of the underlying tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
· Ability to work with limited general supervision.
· Must have very strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
· Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified.
· Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
· Certified Blue Prisim developer
· Strong working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL best practices
· Experience with global systems and solutions
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
· Creating robots with attention to detail and self-auditing controls
· Ability to manage production issues and escalate as appropriate