At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, smart, and driven people. Amazon is seeking a EAM Business Analyst for our Amazon logistics team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The Business System Analyst – EAM will be responsible for the configuration, business process analysis, reporting and training documentation development for the EAM system. This position will act as the liaison between EAM software development team, Amazon Maintenance Operations Center (AMOC) and the business owners to determine standard work processes, best practices, and new software features. This position will lead the KPI development and on-going EAM roll-out for the Amazon Logistics support groups including: facilities, safety, ICQA, engineering, LP, operations and transportations. This position will also work closely with EAM Program Manager, EAM System Analyst, and OEE/SM Engineer to develop enterprise OEE data import strategy and metrics to enhance control system visibility, operation efficiency and promote network wide modern facilities maintenance program.
Ideal candidate profile
· 2 years' working experience on Infor EAM v11.2 or higher software package or equivalent CMMS software, including: enterprise software configuration, dashboard development using Cognos, Business Objects or SSRS reporting tools. Working knowledge of equipment hierarchy, object coding and naming conventions. One full cycle of software implementation experience is highly recommended.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administrations, Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related discipline or 2+ years of Amazon experience
· 2 years' experience in business requirement gathering, project management, process improvement analysis, and software solution recommendation under enterprise software architecture.
· Experience with at least one full cycle of BI solution development and deployment, including product presentation and end user training.
· Experience managing software change requests and user access control.
· Ability to travel up to 50% of time to visit Amazon Logistics centers is required.