ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Risk Manager with analytical and investigative skills and a passion for protecting our Customers from abusive actors and unfair business practices. This role involves interacting with several systems and using large data sets to identify patterns of risks, performing comprehensive investigations of potential abuse, writing reports to describe the results of the investigations, suggesting corrective actions, presenting reports to multiple stakeholders, and driving the implementation of corrective actions.
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Organized, independent, and autonomous, able to set and meet own deadlines, and prioritize work with minimal guidance.
- Experience collaborating across varied stakeholders and teams and navigate differing objectives while keeping focus on important task and preserving our customer trust.
- Experience working within fraud or compliance organizations.
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
- Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in fraud / risk control functions.
- 3+ years of professional experience conducting risk investigations and/or analysis and delivering successful results substantiating and mitigating threats.
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, which will be used to brief and provide documents to stakeholders on investigative findings.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Bachelor’s Degree.