Amazon is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Email Service Investigation team in Virginia. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online eCommerce risk. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
The Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
The Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication. They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
This position requires to work weekends, holidays, and overtime during peak periods.
· Background with eCommerce, risk, and fraud investigations
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
· Time management and organizational skills
· Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
· Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
· Excellent written and spoken English, and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
· Ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 2+ years of Customer Service experience in Contact Center industry
· High School Diploma