Denied Party Screening (DPS) is responsible for implementing global standards and procedures for screening to ensure Amazon does not conduct unauthorized business with a denied party or sanctioned country or region. The Risk Content Change Specialist (RCCS) will be responsible for managing and implementing incoming change requests to DPS Standard Operating Procedures and other process documentation. They will also manage the change request backlog, analyze the nature, scale, severity and need of individual requests.
For each change, the RCCS will identify impacted stakeholders and work cross-functionally with Operations, Compliance, Legal and other teams internal and external to DPS to execute, implement and effectively manage changes. They will prioritize change introduction based on criticality, compliance risk and business impact and track changes to Standard Operating Procedures and other process documentation. The RCCS will also work to identify new guidance and changes required to process documentation due to new internal product and tool launches. The RCCS will coordinate and partner with stakeholders including Product, Tech and all levels of Operations teams, participating in roadmap discussions and understand how new products impact end users and existing procedures and guidance.
· Experience in a previous content management, editorial, technical writing, project management or process management role
· Understanding of Sanctions Compliance / Denied Party Screening
· Skilled at dealing with ambiguity and working with minimal direction
· Ability to think around corners and come up with simple solutions for complex problems
· Experience working in and publishing on internal Amazon tools, specifically GRC and Policy
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate concepts into clear steps
· Exceptional coordination and organizational skills
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
· Competent user level of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (at least 4 years’ of content management, editorial or Compliance work)
· 1+ years of Sanctions investigations, Compliance or Audit experience