Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“Cloud Computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The AWS Worldwide Revenue Operations team is seeking a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to help us support revenue reconciliation processes, functions and enhancements. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes and supporting both internal and external customers. This role will report to the Central Operations Manager of Revenue.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
· Hands on data mining and analysis to execute on projects
· Perform general data entry and data management
· Reconciliation of data sourced from multiple internal systems
· Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
· Provide ongoing projects and enhancements
· Provide ad hoc analysis for internal and external customers to answer business questions
· Advanced skills in Excel including Macros
· Excellent working knowledge of SalesForce.com
· Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, accounting, or a related field
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience
· 2+ years experience w/Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Report Building, nested formulas, etc.)