Amazon's Ring is looking for is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineers to perform quality assurance testing. QAEs at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of understanding business requirements and converting them to QA understandable testcases, driving test execution, capturing errors and automating those test cases. QAEs would be trying to understand application performance, functionality, features to great depth which would enable them to report issues and also take ownership in automating the repetitive tasks. QAEs are highly accurate in performing application tests, reporting the behavior ensuring that there is no ambiguity while reproducing issues. High quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the application release without compromising on deadlines.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
· Work closely with engineers and business owners throughout the development and testing life cycle, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
· Drive the creation of test plans and test cases, efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.