The Amazon Alexa team is looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Engineer to help us bring to life the next generation of Alexa voice driven experiences to mobile and Echo devices. We are looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of the customer, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will design and define our quality process and test strategy. You will work closely with product, engineering, and delivery managers as you analyze technical designs and develop test plans for new Alexa features. You will develop automated tests using white box testing techniques and lead the test execution effort.
· Experience testing on mobile devices
· Knowledge of the software development and testing life cycle with emphasis on QA methodologies and test tools
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
· Experience in manual testing
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
· Software testing experience executing test strategies, test plans, and test cases