How often have you had the opportunity to be a member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge everyday problem through innovative technology? Would you like to know more about how we are using the internet of things (IoT) to transform and disrupt an entire industry? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on the Key for Business team tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation. Key for Business, our patented building access technology, supports Amazon Last Mile in the US, with international expansion plans.
Our team is actively seeking a motivated and talented test engineer who is passionate about testing software through automation.
You will be part of an inter-disciplinary team of hardware, firmware, software, system, and test engineers to develop and integrate cutting-edge technologies from IoT, wireless, and cloud computing into pragmatic solutions for package transportation, logistics, and delivery. The software we are working on guides drivers to deliver packages at the right place, right time, to the right person.
You’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to understand features, develop and automate test cases, improve product quality and shorten release time from dev to production.
You will be:
· Automating tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
· Reviewing user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Working with software engineers to understand product architecture and features
· Analyzing test results, being a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Documenting and tracking bugs
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
· Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Excellent understanding of CI/CD and how QA/automation process fits into the model
· Knowledge of automation tools like Appium, Xcode, Selenium
· Fluent in API and UI testing and creating automation test suits
· Prior experience working as QA or SDET in Agile/Scrum teams, shipping features often
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· Experience in manual testing
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s degree in technical field, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET
· 3+ years working with test processes, methodologies, tools and technology
· Automation experience working with technologies: Java, Python, Java Script etc.