We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in technology and to solve real-world problems that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for consumers and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Joining our team gives you the opportunity to :
• Work on life-changing features for a unique set of customers.
• Bring your customer obsession to bear on creating world-class experiences. You'll test functionality, APIs/SDK, scaling, performance, and security, for software and services.
• Work with great developers, PMs, and other QAEs to automate testing, perform manual testing for end-to-end experiences, and provide the team a clear picture of our product's quality.
• Propose improvements to our existing processes and tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality, and efficiency.
• Understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architecture.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Experience taking initiative to improve test coverage, effectiveness, and test processes.
• Experience in application and device testing.
• Experienced debugging, diagnosing, profiling, and troubleshooting complex production software issues.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Experience providing good feedback in early PM, design, and development processes to help identify design pitfalls and flaws before coding begins.
· Experience in manual testing
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in automation testing