At Amazon Logistics, we are looking for a Program Manager to help build a last mile operation through Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors, called delivery partners, to make deliveries to our customers. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile application that allows delivery partners to onboard themselves, schedule delivery times, work through their delivery schedule with mapping and navigation functions, and more.
· Manage Service Level Standards (SLS) for one of the programs we support.
· Maintain program quality.
· Build reporting mechanisms
· Establish mitigation processes, respond to executive escalations,
· Work with cross-functional partners to communicate issues and progress.
· Master’s degree
· Experience leading cross-functional teams
· Experience with supply chain
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Ability to manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of professional experience
· 3+ years of operational experience
· 3+ years of retail management experience