We are seeking an intern to join the IMDb TV team and help us in shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth’s most customer centric ad supported premium free video service and make it trivially easy for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy.
This position is with the Program Management and Operations team within the Content and Programming department; and will work across multiple teams (creative development, content acquisitions, production, post, content operations, marketing and design, publicity, product, strategy and research ) to document and contribute to cross-functional initiatives that improve our overall efficiency.
Responsibilities for the summer include: (1) Collecting data to build and/or maintain reports and one-sheets, (2) Documenting, diagramming, and evaluating workflows for overall process improvements, (3) Providing features and capabilities assessments of tools and systems.
In addition to working closely with executives in our Santa Monica and Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings. Our summer internship class will take place from June through August 2019. Internships are paid opportunities.
· Some experience with building schedules and/or project plans in Excel, Google Sheets, MS Project, Smartsheet or similar tools
· An aptitude for organizing people and clearly communicating ideas, action items, and next steps
· Ability to collect, analyze and present data
· Experience in entertainment a plus
· Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree
· Ability to work 40 hours per week