We are currently seeking a Production Designer, based in Seattle, to produce high-quality marketing assets for our new Amazon grocery store in Woodland Hills, CA, announced to launch in 2020.
Your primary focus will be to produce print and online marketing assets based on existing style guide and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong sense of design standards and excellent communication skills. Successful candidates can contribute multiple projects with tight deadlines and the stay organized with a large volume of assets.
· Experience in designing for retail or CPG brand and in-store communication.
· Previous work in advertising or marketing, focused on multi-channel design
· B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or comparable degree program
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to leadership.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience as a designer in a creative agency or similar creative production environment
· A strong portfolio of work demonstrating your design experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Strong communication skills; ability to listen, present, and sell through empathetic storytelling · Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items
· Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment