Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and builds the completely wireless, and battery-operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. We are now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos! We are a fast-growing business driven by customer obsession, and it is our mission to continue to deliver the most value for our customers.
We are seeking an accomplished, product marketing professional to help develop new product concepts and lead global go-to-market. As product owner, you will leverage your analytical skills to drive product decisions and will work with upper management to define the product feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy. You will also be responsible for defining the go to market strategy and plan, and will partner with various organizational groups (engineering, sales, operations, finance, etc.) to deliver the product to customers.
· Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product decisions.
· Work closely with upper management to define product concept, feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy.
· Own go-to-market strategy and execution of Blink product launches.
· Work closely with Program Managers to ensure product development is on schedule and that product requirements are being met.
· Partner with cross-organizational groups (Sales/Marketing, Operations, Finance, PR, Legal, Engineering) to collaborate on go-to-market planning and complete various go-to-market tasks.
· Maintain and communicate the global product release roadmap.
· Monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product category.