Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
The Product Marketing Manager will provide the business with a clear understanding of customer requirements and market needs. The successful candidate will be able to discern customer segments, economics [willingness to pay and cost to serve], competitive dynamics, targeting, development of offerings for each target segment, and execution of all go-to-market approaches including channel, positioning, pricing and promotion.
This role will support the vision and growth of our Bently Nevada business with enabling products and services. This global position has primary “go-to-market” responsibility and influence for market strategy, packaging, positioning, messaging, and the commercial success of our solutions. This involves collaborating with Product Managers, Technology, Finance, and Sales. Incumbent will work closely with product line leaders, field application specialists, and the sales organization to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of these programs today and in the future. Possessing product marketing competency, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who has the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. Responsible for supporting and managing all the marketing-related activities related to the principal offering. The candidates must be able to balance theoretical thought with practical.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager, you will:
· Have a working knowledge and experience of project & time management techniques
· Be a driver who possesses the ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
· Be a conceptualizer of enterprise and market trends/issues who can then integrate that thinking into marketing and business approaches
· Be responsible for “go-to-market” activities and tasked with increasing awareness, building pipeline, and driving solution adoption
· Assist in development of strategies for each of the key market segments
· Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
· Develop and deliver sales enablement training and supporting materials (presentations and demonstrations) to Sales
· Drive successful marketing campaigns with compelling content
· Develop and maintain key enabling tools for Sales
· Follow leaderships marketing plan and strategy
· Be a global spokesperson and evangelist (marketing and industry events; externally with customers and internally across organizations)
· Co-development of conference content and identification of customer papers for Global Conferences and customer-facing events
· Create and publish content for product collateral, whitepapers, and trade publications
· Work closely with Communications & Demand Gen, develop appropriate web, video and social media program opportunities and content to drive solution awareness
· Create a link between technology/product lines and customers
· Assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands; assist in the brand management
· Integrate inputs to develop distinctive marketing plans with outstanding financial outcomes
· Lead implementation of value pricing; lead change management around pricing and best marketing practices; drive significant financial results
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, Communications, or Economics from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 3 years experience of demonstrated success in Product Marketing
· Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial aftermarket, B2B industrial products, software, and/or services
· Travel 20% of the time, as required
· Work extended hours as dictated by project requirements
· Minimum 1 year of hands on Change Management experience
· Demonstrated ability to understand and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
· Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
· Be competent in microeconomics, finance, VOC, research and analysis and basic marketing toolkit (market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing)
· Self-directed, highly motivated, detail-oriented, charismatic, personable
· Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
· Expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts
· Self-starter with a commitment to excellence
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong PowerPoint skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.