Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork and working in a startup environment in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in technology to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are looking at ways to build solutions to solve problems for Indian and worldwide consumers and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Connectivity Solutions Group (CSG) is part of Lab 126, an inventive research and development organisation that designs and engineers devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce best-selling tablets with breakthrough hardware technology as well as e-readers that have revolutionised reading.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager who is ready to work in a rapidly changing industry and will help us in building products to innovate on behalf of the customer.
As a Product Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open, collaborative peer environment.
You will be responsible for the definition and development of software roadmaps. This person is business-oriented, understands in-depth technology and is responsible for the development and implementation of the product plan. S/he will be responsible for capturing, documenting, and communicating throughout all stages of the product family's lifecycle. You will also:
· Work closely with Management and the engineering team to define and provide product requirements for the product
· Combine tactical roadmaps and requirements into a compelling product and evangelise that vision within the organisation
- MS, MTech, MBA preferred
- Previous experience in working with wireless connectivity technologies for hardware and software development
- Media, OTT, Marketing, Research and/or Product Management experience
- Experience in communicating with users, business and technical teams, and senior management to define product market fit for new products.
- Collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and define product strategy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about and/or experience working with networking and wireless technology
- 3- 5 years of product management experience in a related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electronics / Telecommunications / Computer science) or related technical field
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Drives alignment and coherent product feature, business, and evangelism strategies
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels