Description de l'offre
We are looking for UX Designer. You will work side by side with a talented team of operators, product managers, and software developers in an agile environment to develop product concepts, define requirements and priorities, build and launch to market. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. High judgment, customer obsession, ability to influence, and exceptional communication skills are essential to success in this role.
The UX Designer will be responsible for:
· Define intuitive, pleasant, and magical user experience on a Gen-I new product that serves a wide demographics
· Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
· Contribute to the brand experience, visual communication, and marketing design initiatives.
· Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
· Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences,
· Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
· Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon executives for review and feedback.
· BA/BS degree in in visual/graphic design, HCI, interaction design, or related field preferred. May be substituted with significant industry experience and accomplishments
· 5+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design
· 3+ years of experience in connected product with multiple screen and users
· Extraordinary portfolio of shipped work demonstrating impactful Principal design leadership and exemplary understanding of human-centered design principles
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· Superior planning skills to stay ahead of the work
· Work must consistently demonstrate a strong aesthetic judgement and training, in addition to exemplary UX skills
· Experience developing UX across different types of devices and screen sizes
· Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Flinto